jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

An interview



2.) it's an interview with Jennifer Aniston and I have chosen it because I think she is a great American actress who became well known in the series Friends and then with the great movies she has made

3.)-you feel sexy?
- when was the last time you entered to search the google?

4.) Jennifer Aniston

1 comentario:

Maria (English Teacher at Institut Montilivi in Girona) dijo...

Hi Frank, good job. Revise your text in 2. Correct the mistakes on your blog.

2. it's an interview with Jennifer Aniston and I have chosen it because I think she is a great American actress who became well known in the series Friends and then with the great movies she has made.

3. Add more questions

4. You mustn't write about her career/biography on your blog. You have to find some information about her career on the Internet and create a link on your blog.

How to do it?
1. Copy the web address where you have found Jennifer Aniston's career.
2. Select a word in the activity you can to add the link.
3. Find the icon to insert a link and paste the web address.